The company got incorporated in the year 1992. And since then, there has been no looking back. Below are the significant milestones of the company, from the time they got listed on National and Bombay Stock Exchange in 2007
- Acquired TPL (Tainwala Polycontainers Ltd.) second-largest Industrial Packaging company in India.
- Commenced Steel Drum manufacturing at Pen (India) under JV with Mouser.
- Forayed into battery business — acquired NED Energy, in Southern India, at Hyderabad.
- Commenced production (packaging) at Sharjah, UAE.
- Launched DuroWipe and Composite Mats.
- Expanded battery capacity – acquired Gulf Powerbeat W.L.L., Bahrain.
- Development and launch of innovative GENEX medical devices (Auto-Disabled Syringes, Blood Samplers and Face Masks).
- Expanded battery operations in India, a new facility in Western India at Panoli (Gujarat) – Industrial Packaging.
- Set up an additional manufacturing facility (packaging) in Eastern India (Amta, West Bengal).
- Acquired competing business in Thailand, YPA (Thailand) Ltd — Industrial Packaging.
- Implemented prefab shelters project at Silvassa, India.
- Started HDPE and FRP/GRP pipes manufacturing unit at Silvassa, India.
- Signed Joint Venture with Schoeller Arca Systems, Netherland and launched Returnable Transit Packaging (RTP) and Material Handling Solutions in India.
- Acquired Composite Gas Cylinder business in Czech Republic, Komposite — Perha, advanced production facility in Pilsen.
- Undertook expansion of manufacturing facility in Western India at Mahad — Industrial Packaging.
- Commenced manufacturing facility in Southern India at Gummidipundi (Tamil Nadu) and Western India in Ahmedabad (Gujarat)- Industrial Packaging.
- Acquisition of a mid-sized battery manufacturer in Bengaluru (India)- specialising in the power sector and solar power sector.
- Time Tech acquires Plastic Product division of Solutia Inc., Europe, along with reputated brands Astroturf and Clearpass — Romania and Belgium.
- Time Tech acquires the largest industrial packaging company (Yung Hsin Container Industry Co. Ltd.) in Taiwan.
- Commenced manufacturing facility at Attaka (Egypt) — Industrial Packaging.
- Started Industrial Packaging units in Pantnagar and Jammu, India.
- Implemented a pilot project for Composite Gas Cylinder in India.
- Greenfield Plants rolled out from Busan (South Korea).
- Commenced Greenfield Industrial Packaging unit for IBC, Drums & Jerrycans, Jakarta (Indonesia).
- Commenced Greenfield Industrial Packaging unit for IBC, Drums & Jerrycans, Bahrain.
- Capacity expansion for high-pressure PE pipes in North and East India.
- Commenced GNX IBCs manufacturing units in Daman, India.
- Greenfield capacity expansion for Industrial Packaging Hyderabad and Bhuj (Gujarat) India.
- Greenfield project for Industrial Packaging products in Malaysia (Drums and Jerrycans).
- Embarked on a new & Independent manufacturing facility for Schoeller Arca Time material handling system at Talasari (Maharashtra, India).
- Setting up a new manufacturing facility for Industrial Packaging at Panoli (Gujarat) India.
- Started DWC Pipe manufacturing unit at Silvassa.
- Started MOX Film manufacturing unit at Panoli. Set up a new manufacturing facility for Steel Drums at Vadodara (Gujarat, India).
- Acquired Leading Industrial packaging company in UAE – Elan Incorporated FZE, Sharjah
- Greenfield project for Industrial Packaging products in Malur, India. (IBC, Drums and Jerry cans).
- Acquisition in Industrial Packaging Segment – Saudi Arabia.
- Started Ducts pipe manufacturing.
- Greenfield project for Industrial Packaging products in USA. (IBC, Drums and Jerry cans ).
- Time Tech wins at the prestigious Economic Times Polymer Awards for Excellence in packaging & Excellence in General Category.
- Commenced production at its third green field manufacturing facility at Iowa in USA.
- Received approval from Petroleum And Explosives Safety Organization (PESO) and Bureau Veritas for the first time for Indian Cylinder under International Standard ISO:11119-3:2013 as applicable for manufacturing of Fully Wrapped Carbon Fibre Reinforced Type-IV Composite Cylinder for CNG Cascades.
- For the first time in India, received approval from PESO and Bureau Veritas under ISO: 11439-2013 as applicable for manufacturing of Fully Wrapped Carbon Fibre Reinforced Type-IV Composite Cylinder for On Board (vehicle) applications.