Ultra Light Weight Air/Oxygen Composite Cylinder
BREATHEASY Type III composite cylinders are 60% lightweight, strong, portable and capable of filling compressed Oxygen or air under high pressure compared to traditional steel or aluminum cylinders for medical oxygen, SCBA, SCUBA and other areas where lighweight and durability are crucial. The key advantages of Type 3 cylinders include lighter weight, greater strength, higher fill pressure, and longer service life.
Quality Test & accreditation
|Cylinder Type||Type III|
|Liner Material||Aluminium Alloy|
|Winding Material||Carbon Fiber & Epoxy|
|Working Pressure||300 Bar|
|Test Pressure||450 Bar|
|Neck Thread Size||M18 X 1.5 P|
|Applicable Standard||ISO 11119-2/ EN 12245|
|Inspection Cycle||5 Years|
|Cylinder Water Capacity (Ltrs)||2||6.8|
|Oxygen/Breathing Air Capacity (Ltrs)||538||1840|
|Cylinder Diameter/Length (mm)||100/401||153/568|
|Empty Cylinder Weight (kg)||1.6||4.4|
- Light Weight & Portable, 60% lighter than metal cylinders
- Easy Mobility – Most suitable for carrying oxygen/breathing air to high altitude areas for soldiers
- Clean contamination-free medicated breathing oxygen / air supply.
- Clean Rust-Free external surface; Most suitable for hospitals & ICU rooms.
- Can store 100 % extra breathing oxygen / air as compared to metal cylinders due to higher pressure capacity up to 300 bar as against 150 bar of metal cylinders.
- Long Life.
- Outer surface is protected from environmental eﬀect by glass fiber & special coating.